Tuesday, June 20, 2006

~~Kiss Goodbye~~

On Dec 29, 2005, Darren have to fly to Michigan, USA to further his studies. As the flight was in the early morning, all of us reached Singapore Changi Airport around 4 a.m. After flight checked in, we did our final farewell, at the same time we took some pictures. here are some pictures that were taken at singapore Changi Airport... Let's Checked it out, here we GOoooooo!!!!

Group picture @ Singapore Changi Airport lobby!!!
Members of Darren's farewell team... noticed the T-shirt those guys worn...
Last picture with my little princess, it was taken at airport lobby!!! i will miss you!!
From left to right- my bro-HeeLuen, Darren, my cousin-Eric & Ellien
Finally, we got our family picture... those are my family members... (from left to right) -My sis-in-law-Linda, My elder bro-HeeLing, My sis-Leeting, My Mom, Darren & my younger bro-HeeLuenYeh!! This is my best friends-WaiKeong & Meiyan... thanks for attending the farewell!!!

picture with my niece and nephew... Qingqing, Wanliang, and WanQiang...
Picture with my cousin-Sis Kim's Family- she had a special trip from Ipoh to Singapore for attending my farewell!!!

Picture with my cousin who living in Singapore .Ya, this is my Mom... She looked unhappy while i was leaving...

Here are some family pictures from Singapore Changi Airport...Ready to departure to USA!!! Goodbye everybody!!! Goodbye Malaysia!!! i will miss you all!!! take care!!!

No comments: