Thursday, June 29, 2006

~~Friends and Family in Michigan~~

Life is dull if without friends and family, especially when you're in overseas. you will be suffered if student's life without friends, and you will be lonely. Luckily, i got family-cousins- and fewer friends (But will getting more in the near future) in Michigan, Ypsilanti, USA. Although i got family and friends at here, i felt homesick sometimes. I missed my family and friends at Malaysia, and Asian's food as well!!! i will be in Malaysia next year-2007!!!

After studying at EMU, i met fewer friends from Asian and one from Europe's country-Slovenia-. Slovenia is a small country, which located among Germany and Italy. Knowing them make my student's life in U.S. much more fun and better, at least less lonely and homesick!!:> Let's checked out my friends in U.S., not all of them, but some. Here we go...

Handsome guy!! ya, he is my friend that came from Slovenia. He looked handsome?? He is a golf player, he had been represented his country's golf team take part fewer competitions in Europe. Hey gal, what are you waiting for? Wanna know him?? hehe... His name is Gaber Burnik... he still available..:>

He is my Asian's friend-Dean-, he is came from Taiwan. This guy looked funny!!! He loves cooking, drawing!! He is pretty young, only 19 years old. He cooked and treated me and Gaber for dinner most of the time.
Group picture. i had a chubby looked that time!!
Dinner time!! As requested by Gaber, Dean and me cooked Asia's food for him!! We got Steam toufu, ground pork fried egg, and dumpling soup...The following weekend, we got Slovenia's food for dinner. But that was not cooked by Gaber!! He never know how to cook!! That was cooked by Dean, alone, as that time i'm rushing my assignment!!!
After introduced my friends, now is the turn to introduced my family member in U.S. I'm living with my cousin at Ypsilanti, papadopoulos's family. Sometimes, we love to have a family gathering at home, we cooked, chatted and played card... Few weeks ago, we had a family gathering at Simon's apartment.

Here are some pictures from Simon's apartment.

Group picture!! Start from left to right, George(in green), Kosta, Lee(my cousin), Maggie(Simon's wife) & Sophia, and Simon (my cousin).
Picture with Papadopoulos's family...
Sophia says: "Am i looked sexy?" Here is my another family member in New York. Hlee's family -my cousin-Hlee, my sis-in-law and his kids-Sam and Rachel.. They lived in New York, this coming summer i will go and visit them.
Simon & Maggie...

No comments: