Thursday, June 15, 2006

Darren's farewell party

The day after HooiSin's birthday party, there was another party-- Darren's farewell party--, as he will go USA, Michigan to further his study. Darren invited all his friends from FY high school and SC college to have fun together. Thank you for attending Darren's farewell party!!thanks buddies!! i really appreciated!!We really had a wonderful and unforgotable night!!! I will miss you all... Bon voyage Darren!!!

A picture with my FY High school Friends...
WanLin & Darren... One of my high school friends...
Indeed, that day we celebrated my Mom's birthday as well. Here is a picture took at that night. She looked excited that night...
Wah!!! Another yummy birthday cake!! Indeed, this cake is same as hooi sin's birthday cake. We bought it on the same day!!!Check it out!!!This is my best "buddy"--Sylvia Leo--. We know each other during high school, although we seldom contact with each other, she is always my buddy... Buddyship forever!!! :>
Wah!!! Who is that??? Hehe... She is my niece- my cousin's daughter--... Qing qing!!
A picture with Janice--HooiSin's sis-- & her fiance --Rong quaN--
Moon & Darren...
Another "good" friend-- Darren & Leejun
My best friend in SC college. Darren & Bryan...
A picture with my SC college friends... Cool!!!!
A picture with another gang!!! "Big gang"!!!
one... two... three... Cheer!!!
Barbeque time!!!

A picture with my high school friends...start from left of the back--Michelle, huifern, Darren & Huishuang... Front from the left--WanLin, Meiliang, Sylvia, yinming & Leejun...
That is my brother--HeeLing--, We are making our grilled chicken wing...

No comments: