Saturday, December 22, 2007

2007 Summer Vacation ~~ ViVo City, Singapore

On August 14, I finally have chance to meet up with my friends. We all hanged out at restaurant which located at Johor city downtown. It's a place that recommended by my friend. Personally, I love that place very much!!! It's a very old-fashioned design bar. It doesn't like others bar, with the contemporary decoration. It's a good place for you to hang out with your friends. It's a place that make you feel like you are at home. Awesome!!

I didn't take much picture there, here are the two pictures from the restaurant!! The food and the beverage there was so good!!! We all enjoyed and had fun!! Thanks Joey!!! It's really a nice place to hang out!!


Hanging out at the bar!! I can't remember the name of the bar!!! As you can tell from the picture, It's a very old shop!! But the owner utilized the shop and remodeling as a old-fashioned design bar. Good business idea!! Thanks for Joey and Bryan joining us for dinner that night!! I really enjoyed to hang out with you all!!
Here are the pictures that we took at the new shopping mall, Vivo city at Habour Front, Singapore. Vivo city is a new attraction in Singapore!! Across Vivo City shopping mall is Sentosa Island. you can take subway or shuttle bus from Vivo City to Sentosa Island. There also design the outdoor playground for kids. Beautiful view at night!!

Bridge that connects Singapore to Sentosa Island. Not so clear:<








We met up with my Ting after we done our shopping. We went to Sakura Sushi Buffet at Jurong East, Singapore. Thanks Ting for the dinner!!! The food was so good@@!! We really enjoyed it!!

I took the pictures before we start our dinner...

Are you ready?? I'm starving!!!

Sister, Ting!! Thanks for buying us the dinner:>

My turn, I'm ready!! Let's get started!!

Wow!!! Yummy!!! So good!!



No comments: