Sunday, December 30, 2007

2007 Summer Vacation -- August 25, Friends Gathering, Malaysia

On August 25, we held a party at my place before I fly back to Michigan, United States. I invited some of my best friends in college to come over my place to have a party. I really appreciated them to spend their time to come over. Thanks friends!!


As you can tell from the picture below, I didn't invite much friends to come over. They are all my college good friends. They are Bryan, Catherine, Zhi Da, Meifen, Betty, Yn jie , Qiu fang and Xing Yong. It was a good time for all of them to gather in my place, we have a very nice chat and sure had fun!!!


We didn't cook much food that night, and we only have a Grilled Chicken Wings and Home style Curry. The main purpose for this gathering is to hang out with my friends that I didn't meet or even contact for a long time.

HooiSin and Meifen!!! She is one of my course mates and she is HooiSin good friend. We met each other during the college time.

William and Meifen!!! Thanks William for joining our gathering!! Willam enjoyed his Chicken Wings a lot!!

Am i look silly? Zhi Da, one of my course mates and good friends.
William, Darren, Zhi Da.
Betty, one of my course mates and she is HooiSin's good friend.

Betty and HooiSin

Group picture!! We missed Betty, Zhi Da and William because they left earlier. Anyway, thanks for coming the gathering.

Dang... Dang... Dang... Bryan, he is one of my college best friends!! He is a nice and good looking guy, but he is attached!! haha! Bryan, thanks for helping me to arrange everything in the gathering!!

Catherine and Darren, she is a really talkative and easy going person!!! She is Bryan's girlfriend!! I met her after hang out with Bryan.

Qiu Fang, she is one of my course mates too. She is very independent and smart. I'm glad to meet up with her and become friend!!!
Yn Jie, one of my course mates!! She is tiny and cute!!
Funny meifen!!!

Xinyong, Catherine and Darren !!!

Xinyong, one of my good friends!! Bryan and Xinyong, we used to hang out at my place to study or had fun together!!! He is a nice guy too!!
Hey my friends, thanks for giving me such a wonderful night!!! I was so glad to hang out with you all again, it was a excellent night, and I really enjoyed the time with you all. Thanks for giving me such a good memories in this Malaysia trip!!! I will miss you all!!! Stay well and take a good care, my friends!!!

No comments: