Saturday, September 13, 2008

Breaking news Sept. 13, 2008~~ Blog Moving~~

On June 6, 2008, I've been working with "Season Paradise" for two years. These two years, I've uploaded more than 500 pictures in more than 80 posts. Today, Sept. 13, 2008, this blog is winding-up at this point, and I officially announce this will be my last post with this blog. From now on, all my posts will be posted at "Season Paradise 2", which is still under construction and will be launched soon...

This blog has attracted some of the readers and viewers. If you are one of them who always browsing my blog, especially those who leave me a comments. I really appreciate your times and commitments. Thank you very muchhhhh... So please show your supports in volume 2.

From now on, "Season Paradise 2" will be the site to browse. Due to the storage limit, I will no longer post any news in this blog. So please click on the "Season Paradise 2" and it will be direct you to a new site. In "Season Paradise 2", I will continue to update my journey in United States. If you would like to know what's going on, please stick with me!!

Once again, Thank you for all your supports. Here is the new site link:

seasonparadise33.blogspot.com ~~Volume 2~~

Will see you there~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Justin, lol?!

My Regards
Travis
http://knox-insurance.info

Anonymous said...

hermes beltshermes replica cuiv hermes replica2013 Hermes Handbags ombo

Anonymous said...

thank you a lot !! Trouble solve with Samsung ML-1520 on
Win8 64bit.
Great!
Numerous greetings from Germany.


My web-site xerox phaser 8560 review ()