Friday, February 29, 2008

Feb. 29, 2008 ~ Friday

February 29, Friday
Time: 10:14pm
Snow day

It's snowing outside, and the weather still cold. The snow had fallen since this morning until now, it seems like I'm going to shovel 3 to 5 inches of snow tomorrow morning. I hate shoveling!! It gonna be tough to shovel with sprained ankle. Anyone willing to help? I will appreciate your help :>

that damn three doors garage snow will take a while to get to it... It's hard to believe that my car broke down three times within a month, and I got it fixed three times within a month. That's unbelievable!! I think I really need to get rid of this stupid car, it really spent me lots money!! Transmission, condenser, cooling system, muffler, major tuned-up, etc....

On Feb 27 morning, I had a horrible experience on I-94 freeway. When I was on my way to work and I was trying to surpass a truck with a 70mph on I-94 freeway, somehow my stupid car suddenly slow down and can't even speed up when I accelerated. There was a car with a high speed and very close to me and almost hit on my back. Luckily, there was no car in my right lane so that I can quickly move it to next lane, otherwise, I think I might be gone at that moment!!! It was a horrible experience!! Although now I got my car fixed, I believe there are more problems coming up. He is 14 years old, I think he is almost done!!!

Today, Lee and George went for dinner. Both kids stay at home with me and I become their Nanny!! Usually, I will go for basketball on Friday. I'm not playing since my ankle sprained. Lee knows I ain't going anywhere. So, they decided to leave both kids at home. I came home right after work and stay at home with both kids. Here you can see couple pictures that we took at home.

Around 7pm, Sophia said she feel hungry and ready for dinner. She keeps looking in refrigerator for food. But she doesn't like anything.
Here you can see Sophia is looking some snacks in the pantry. Pantry is Sophia's heaven, because there are lots candies and snacks that she loves. She ends up to have some snacks.
Sophia loves Japanese baked seaweed.


Playing with Sophia... She is funny...



We had instant Noodles for dinner. I know it's not healthy, but kids love it. After dinner, both of them watched Harry Potter movie at living room. And I continued to do my studies and works. They went to bed around 10:15pm and I started to post my blog.
A little update for my sprained ankle... It's fourth day after I sprained my ankle. As you can see the pictures below, it's still swollen. I am getting better now, at least less pain but still swollen. I take off my ankle brace when I am home, because It's so uncomfortable to put it on with me. There are some bruises around my ankle... I hope it can be healed up by next week, but need couple weeks rest before I continue to play basketball...

March 3!! My 25th birthday coming up next week... Best wishes to myself... Will give you more update next week... HappY 25th Birthday to Myself... Wow!!! Unbelievable!! 25 years old!!

No comments: