Sunday, January 13, 2008

Goodbye 2007 & Welcome 2008!!!

It's hard to believe that this is the first post of Year 2008! We just concluded our magnificent Year 2007 and looking forward to have a better Year 2008. Are you ready for Year 2008? I know I am!!

These past few weeks were filled with schools and works since return from holidays. The official day of school started at Jan 7, everyone backed to their routines after a long holidays. I hope year 2008 will be a prosperous year for everyone. I sincerely pray all my friends and family will be blessed with lots of health and happiness.

We had a magical countdown at home as we turned off all inside lights, turned on the outside light and watching the heavy snow come down while a neighbor across from us put on a magnificent fireworks show...

The first day of 2008 was filled with 8 inches snow... We had shoveled the snow in front the driveway. It was fun to have snow but hate to shovel, because it was tired and took lots of time.

Year 2008!! A brand new year with brand new luck!! I received a internship offer at the end of 2007 and I started to work on Jan 2, which change my daily lifestyle in 2008. I have to wake up early in the morning and drive 20mins to work everyday. Now, I work 40 hours per week 9-5pm from Mon-Fri, and have to go to school after work, I was tired like hell in the first week!! However, for me it's a good start of year 2008!! I like my job so far, I learned lots of things which I can not get it from school.

Back up to Year 2007, there are lots of things happened. In year 2007, it was filled with sadness, lost, frustrated, and of course happiness. It was an eventful Year 2007. The most wonderful time in Year 2007 was the time that I spent with HooiSin and my family members in Malaysia and Singapore. It was a sweet memories!!

I screwed up my life after return from Malaysia, cell phone broken, screwed up at interviews and exams, car broken, traffic tickets, etc. and I spent a couple thousands in the end of the year. It just never end. I was so down at that time. Overall, it was a bad year!! So, I sincerely pray all my bad luck please get away from me!!!

Happy New Year to everyone and foremost lots of health... simply because without health we got nothing!!! What is your resolution on Year 2008??!! My resolution is" Study hard!!! Work hard!!! Play hard!!" Actually, this is my motto!! How about you??!!!

No comments: