Friday, October 06, 2006

October 01 - 06, 2006

Time flies, season changing, moving from summer to fall. The weather become more freezing. After being enrolled as a full time student, the new schedule is killing me. Recently, i'm busy on doing my studies. Today, time allows me to update my blog, so i'm here to keep updating my blog. Indeed, since last post i had such a long time didn't update my blog. But i will do it when i'm free.

On Oct 5, Jay and I went shopping at Somerset Mall. There got a lot of Branded shops at somerset mall, such as Gucci, Burberry, Louis Vuitton, Polo Ralph Lauren, Guess, etc. Actually, the purpose for this trip is to buy a birthday's gift. We shopped for few stores, eventually, we stop by at Burberry store and bought a pouch. Of course, i didn't buy anything from there. As those branded stuffs are too expensive. I saw one Burberry pouch, guess, how much does it cost? Pay attention!! It costs USD 22,000. Unbelieveable!!! But that is true.

Here are the pictures that were taken at Somerest Mall:
Louis Vuitton:

Wednesday night, Jay bought us to dinner at Seoul Garden, Ann Arbor. Seoul Garden mainly served Japanese cuisine & Korean Habachi. Those pictures were taken from Seoul Garden:

Yummy!! Korean Habachi!!
Look!! yummy!!! Japanese Sushi!! Drango Roll!!
We planned to visit Toronto, Canada next weekends. Indeed, we planned this trip at summer, but finally we postponed to next weekends. I'm looking forward of the trip to Toronto. I will try to take more pictures from Toronto. I feel excited now, as this is my first time visit Toronto, Canada. I will post the pictures when i'm back from Toronto.

No comments: