Tuesday, September 12, 2006

~Paintball Park @ Whitmore Lake~

On Sept 9, we went Future Ball-Paintball Park, Whitmore Lake, to have a paintball game. We all looked professional with army gear. All those gears were bought at ebay.com. We paid for 15bucks each, and you can enjoyed for the whole day. If you dont have your own paintball gun, you can have a rental gun for 20bucks. We all had fun that day. Those pictures were taken at Future Ball- Paintball Park, Whitmore Lake:



Yap!! We all are ready for the game:

We were buying CO2 air at counter:
Victory:
U.S Navy:U.S Air Force team:
Pictures with the Mini Tank at Whitmore Lake:








We went for airsoft gun at Huron Park. Pics from Huron Park:


My Airsoft handgun:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi nice blogi celebrate my christmas holidays in Big Bear hotel i think this would be my forgettable christmas in my life, i found the real happiness in my life