Friday, August 11, 2006

~Trip to Lake Erie~

On August 10, we-Jay,Hao and I- planned fishing at Lake Erie. We woke up in the early morning, around 5am. We started to pack the fishing tackle, such as fishing rob, hook, etc. We set off around 6am.We stopped by at Meijer to check out some baits. And Jay bought another fishing rob. Here are some pictures from Meijer:After checking out from Meijer, we headed toward our destination. Pictures from I-94 East express way:Sunrise!! Cool!! Poor quality!! As the distance is too far from us. We stopped by at McDonald to have our breakfast. McDonald at Van Horn Road:
We bought some small fishes as our bait.
After driving for an hour, we got Lake Erie. Here a some views from Lake Erie:
We rent a motorboat from Lake Erie Management. There are a lot of boats parked at Lake Erie port. Pictures from port:
Hao(fish King) and Darren:Jay and Darren:
The weather was nice that day. Jay was driving motorboat:
I was so excited, as that is my first time to go fishing. Feeling: Relax and nice. Weather: nice!!
Views at Lake Erie:
Look!! Nice weather!! Blue Sky!!Views at Lake Erie:Jay was tired as we woke up in the early morning. He is doing sun bath???
Haha!! Is my turn to drive the motorboat!!Nice views at Lake Erie:
After driving to the middle Lake, we started our fishing. Jay and Hao was fixing fishing tackle.
Waiting!! After waiting for an hour.... we got nothing!! We decided to change another place.
Jay and I decided to swim at Lake Erie. The water is clear and limpid. We played around at Lake Erie. Here are some pictures that were taken when we were playing at Lake Erie. We are sorry, if those naked pictures caused you feel uncomfortable. Jay and Darren:Look! Sea gull!!
Summer!! I love you!!:> Good.... Good...
Hurray!! I got a fish!! I was so lucky. After changing the place, i got a big fish! I felt so excited. That is my first time!!:> Never... I got 8 fishes that day!! Feeling good!!
We were so lucky, we got a lot of fishes!!

We left around 2pm. As we felt tired and the weather was getting warmer. We had a good crop for this trip .I love this house!! Comfort and relax!!
Views:




We had a wonderful trip to Lake Erie. I got sunburn, even though the weather was nice. Worth it, as we got a lot of fishes. I will plan to visit here again next time!! Looking forward for it.... Cool!!

No comments: