Monday, August 07, 2006

"My Drawings"

I spent two months to take summer Art course at Washtenaw Community College (WCC). Finally, all courses marked to the end. I scored A in my Art Class. Here are some of my drawings from Art Class:

Sketching drawing-Bedsheet hang on the chair. I used charcoal pencil to do the shadow effects.
Pencil sketching- boxes and cylinder objects. Not very good!
Charcoal sketching- glasses on the bedsheet.
Pencil Sketching- Apples, peas, tomatoes, bananas.
Perspective drawing- i drew the lobby of the EMU library. This is my mid-term exam drawing. I had no idea at that time, as the range is too wide. The requirement is to draw anything that you love. Eventually, i drew a paintball airgun.
This is final drawing in my Art class. i spent whole night to think about what was i going to draw. Eventually, i drew a faucet on a bedsheet. Indeed, my professor told me to draw something special, as this is our final drawing. But i really had no idea at that time. That night i tried to ask my friends -HooiSin, Sylvia, and Sueann, etc- to give me some inspirations. And i do not have any motivation to draw it. Anyway, Friends!! thanks for your helping.
This coming August 10, is Simon and Sophia 's birthday. Today, i and Maggie went Borders to buy Sophia 's birthday gift. As Sophia loves Barbies, so we decided to buy a Barbies collection movie to her, but for Simon, we decided to buy him a dinner and a birthday cake. After that, we shopped at Old Navy outlet. Here are the pictures from Old Navy:

No comments: