Tuesday, August 26, 2008

July 7, 2008

It has been awhile since my last update in April. Wow!! It sounds like a decade ago. Yeah, I've been so busy recently. Same as usual, work and study drives me crazy in Summer time. However, I really enjoyed what I did in Summer. Finally, I am done with my UG program last week, and it means that Summer is winding up. Sad :(...

Breaking news: I bought a new digital camera~~Canon SD790IS which replaced my Casio Ex-55. It is simply because I accidentally dropped and broke my Casio Ex-55 in the bathroom, and crashed the 2.5 inches LCD. I was so pissed and sad. I am now using the Canon SD790IS. This camera has much better mega pixels and all of the pictures in this update were taken by this camera. As the new technology and new features, it took me couple days to study the user guide for the new camera. It's a nice camera!!!

All these pictures were taken by my new camera~ Canon SD790IS. Check it out the picture quality. From now on, the blog will have a better quality pictures.

Hanging out with Andy at Thai restaurant. Few pictures around the Thai restaurant.
Thai Curry and Pad Thai... Yummy~~
Testing my new camera... Hang out with Andy at downtown Ann Arbor... Shooting around downtown Ann Arbor... Chocolate! Yummy~~
Harley Davidson Team~~




We did the car oil change at Andy's place. We usually do the oil change by our own during the Summer time, because it cheaper!! Few pictures around Andy's place.

Andy's office~~ basketball big fan~~
CDs collection everywhere
I did my car oil change within half an hour. Andy spent an hour but still cannot get it done. We ended up changed it at workshop. As the freaking nut took us an hour to unscrew it.

No comments: