Monday, March 10, 2008

A Nike Zoom from Andy & Tat

It's been awhile since my last post. Just way too busy and hard to find the time to update this blog. The weather getting warmer, we almost going to say goodbye to winter season and ready to welcome the Spring!!

My life has been so busy ever since I worked as an intern. I do not even have enough sleep. I wake up around 8am every morning and most of the time go to bed at 1a.m. Then I have to drive back and forth to school and work every day. More challenges and stresses coming up, I just need a little break...

Now I only update my blog when there is something special to blog with. It's simply because there is nothing great to talk about in my daily life. My daily life now only works and studies:> I wish I could have a short break to visit somewhere. I hate my life that only fills with works and studies now, hate the life that facing the computer everyday. I wish I could explore somewhere here to make my life become more meaningful.

Just couple days after my birthday, I received a gift, Nike Zoom from Tat and Andy! I was surprised when I received that Nike Zoom. What a precious gift!! Thanks a lots, dude!! I love it so much :>
Nike Zoom from Tat & Andy!

Alright, it's almost 12a.m. It's time to go to bed. Oops... before I forget, I would like to thank Leo for the birthday gift. It was a tie from Banana Republic. Thanks dude!! It's just a brief and quick update. I would update my blog IF i have time sooner or later...

No comments: