Thursday, November 22, 2007

The one and only ~~ Amanda Lee~~

This post is specially created for the one and only niece -- Amanda Lee--. I found some of her pictures in my Notebook, so I decided to create a post for her. Let's check it out how funny, cute and hyperactive she is. Some of the pictures below are provided by Ting and some were taken when I was in Singapore. Are you ready to check this out?

I found this picture in my Notebook, I guess it was taken at CNY.

She is growing up!!!

Amanda with her sunglass. Cool?? Cute??

Oh my god!!! She is really cute!! Funny!!

Wait!! I'm not ready yet!! Please do not take the picture under sunshine. Look!! I can't even open my eyes. -- Amanda said--
The funniest pictures that I've never seen!!! Cute!!!

This is Amanda's favorite pose, as you can see in almost every picture. I guess these pictures were taken at IKEA!!

Daddy & Mom, please continue your shopping, I'm can't stand it anymore, I need to take a break, I'm tired!!! --Amanda--

Hey!! Come on!! Please do not shoot!! I'm taking my shower -- Amanda--
(posed her favorite pose again)

Haiz... give up!! Do whatever you want!! But please shoot it nicely, ok?? I'm beauty -- Amanda--Alright, I'm dressed up!! Now you can take as many pictures as you want!! --Amanda--

Take a break, have a Vitagen!! -Amanda--
These pictures i guess were taken at Changi Airport which was the day that I flew back to United States. Thanks Ting for sending me these pictures.


Hehe!! I'm here for farewell my uncle, because he is leaving us and back to United States. I will you !! Remember to buy me something when you visit me next time, ok? --Amanda--


Amanda's signature pose!!

Hi everyone!! This is my younger uncle!! He is a bad guy, because he bullies me all the time :( --Amanda--
(Amanda's signature pose)
DANG... DANG... DANG... this is my lovely daddy... He is my best daddy!! He bought me every toys that i want.. :> Thanks daddy -- Amanda--

This is my grandmom!! She lives in Malaysia, I will visit her sometimes. --Amanda--

Aiyo!! How long does it take? I'm so tired!! come on!! give me a break!! I need to sleep!! Wake up so early :( --Amanda--


Younger Uncle, daddy and me!!!

Another couple pictures for Amanda.

Amanda with her costume!!

Spiderman (Bryan) & Me (Amanda) !! - Amanda-

Wait a minute!! I'm not ready yet!! --Amanda--

Hey!! I'm shy, please do not look at me!! --Amanda--

Sunshine outdoor... I better wear my sunglass, am i look cool?? -Amanda--
Please do no look at me!!! I'm shy!!! --Amanda--

This is my Aunt --Ting--!! She bullies me all the time!! every time asks me to picture with her. --Amanda--
Shopping day again!! I'm so happy!! Come on!! Take me a picture!! --Amanda--
Dang... Dang... Dang... This is my elder uncle from United States. I never see this guy before, so for me he is a stranger. But overall, he is a nice guy. -- Amanda--

He keep asking me to picture with him, no choice!!! -- Amanda--

This is his girlfriend -- HooiSin--, We don't meet often, she only show up when my elder uncle back from United States. -Amanda--Both of them have tan skin, as they just back from Redang Island. -- Amanda--


My signature's pose!!!
She is one and only, Amanda, who is my niece. She is really cute!! I really had fun with her when I was in Singapore. She is a smart girl, cute, but somewhat hyperactive girl. She is our princess!!! I guess she will not remember me when i visit again to Singapore next time!!

No comments: