Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Fishing Part II @ Rolling Hill Park

June 5th, the weather was so nice. Elena & me went to Rolling Hill Park, which located at Ypsilanti. We caught nothing but just one small bass. So, we started to have fun and took a lot of pictures at Rolling Hill Park, Ypsilanti.

Nice weather in the early morning + beautiful scene = Rolling Hill Park









As the beautiful scene at Rolling Hill Park, we took a lot of pictures there. Here are some of the pictures from Rolling Hill Park:

Nice scene @ Rolling Hill Park....
Pictured with Elena @ the park's deck...




Those pictures were took by Elena, she is a good camera girl. She really good in catching the right angle... She is so pro...






I love this picture so much...


I was enjoying my summer... Sun tanning...
Nice shot... I love this picture too :> Spokesman of Linton green tea???






Thanks Elena to be my pro camera girl and taking me so many nice pictures.

No comments: